Client experience is a function of small tasks including but not limited to clinic hygiene, equipment maintenance, appointment management, patient preparation, inventory management, creating SOPs and plan training and facility management. The ideal candidate will be able to multitask and prioritize their workload consisting of these daily tasks effectively
• High school diploma or equivalent required. Associate or Bachelor's degree in healthcare administration or related field preferred.
• At least 2 years of experience in a healthcare administrative role or hospitality industry
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively with others.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and other basic computer skills.
• Knowledge of medical terminology and healthcare regulations preferred.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
Male / Female
Pharmaceuticals / Healthcare
More than or equal to 2 Year