1. Develop and manage relationships with various distribution channels or agents to increase sales and revenue.
2. Develop and implement strategies to increase the visibility and market share of the company's products or services.
3. Identify and recruit new channel partners. Also, train and manage existing partners and new partners.
4. Prepare and update contracts and agreements with channel partners.
5. Set sales targets and monitor performance of channel partners to ensure they are meeting.
6. Develop and oversee channel partner marketing programs.
7. Collaborate with internal teams such as product development, implementation, marketing, and customer service to ensure alignment with company goals.
8. Provide regular reports to reporting manager and analysis on channel partner performance and market trends.
9. Continuously evaluate and improve the channel partner program to ensure its effectiveness and competitiveness.
10. Prepare the marketing materials, product brochure, and product documentation for channels
Are you willing to travel outside your residing location during the job?
Are you willing to temporarily relocate outside of your residing location during the job period?
Do you have two-wheeler riding license?
Do you own two-wheeler vehicle?
Do you have four-wheeler riding license?
Do you own four-wheeler vehicle?
Male / Female
Information Technology / Computer
More than or equal to 2 Year