After successfully organizing continuous two series of management conference, Corporate Club Nepal proudly announces ‘Nepal Management Conclave 2019’ with a theme, ‘Taking charge as leader’ on December 27, 2019. Corporate Club Nepal is a sister concern of Growth Sellers Pvt. Ltd. which has successfully managed many HR Meets and Sales Summits. This management conclave envisions to provide a platform for top executives to learn and unlearn about strategy formulation and execution, managing talent, dreaming big and leaders’ role to deliver for the future. Planned to conduct sessions with influential two keynote speakers from Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad, (IIMA), the conclave provides a huge learning opportunities with intensive question answer.
- Provide a platform for top executives to enhance their skills in strategic planning and execution for building better organization.
- Learn about leadership role in retaining talents to take charge as a leader
Benefits To The Participants
This conclave provides a platform where you will get the answers of following questions:
- What does the leader take charge of when s/he is appointed as the CEO or his/her term is extended?
- How does the leader leverage his/her corporate inheritance, personal competencies, and opportunities in the environment to dream and deliver the future of his/her organization?
- Which elements of strategy does the leader relate to?
- What are the key processes adopted in formulating the strategy?
- How is the strategy executed? What is the role of the leader in executing the strategy?
- How many different roles does the leader play to deliver the future? What are the implied competencies? How are they developed?
- What does the leader leave behind as the heritage for his/her successor?
- As a leader, what will be your role to acquire talents?
- What is your role as a leader to retain talents?
- How to motivate employees for their productivity and what will be the role of a leader?