a global citizen of the digital supercontinent
You will be the face of our company from Nepal. Your main task is to reach out to small-to-medium sized, multi-day tour operators, to get them to use WeTravel. We have leads for you to contact but we also expect you to use your local knowledge and network to find potential leads on your own. Your day will be full of outreach via phone/email and product demos with potential clients. You will coordinate with the team in our San Francisco and Amsterdam offices.
You will be our first employee in the region so you should be ready to do everything from A to Z. You should have a can-do attitude, be very highly organized, target-driven, self-motivated, hungry to sell, and understand how to do business locally. You must be able to travel to meet potential or existing clients when needed. You should be comfortable working as part of an international team. We value trust, grit, and happiness at work.
– Be the face of WeTravel in the targeted countries in Asia
– Conduct outreach to potential clients: 30-40 customer contacts per day through outbound calls and emails, and 1-2 product demos per day
– Track and report progress against sales goals
– Manage the relationships with key accounts
– Explore various niches and prioritize target niches for Asia expansion
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
– Fluent in English (please mention in your resume if you are fluent in any local language)
– Experience in inside sales via emails and calls (desired at least 2 years)
– Highly organized, target-driven, self-motivated, and hungry to sell
– Willing to travel locally and regionally when needed
– Prior experience in B2B technology sales preferred, especially sales to small companies
– Prior experience or existing network in the travel industry is a major advantage
– Knowledge of Hubspot CRM is an advantage, but not necessary
– Reliable internet connection for sales outreach and internal coordination
All candidates are expected to be proficient in written/spoken English and Nepali and be computer literate with a working knowledge of office applications. For the position(s) mentioned above, candidates are expected to have a smart personality, pleasant and cheerful nature with excellent interpersonal skill coupled with a desire to excel and having a positive attitude.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the further selection process(es).The organization reserve the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. Canvassing at any stage of the processes shall lead to automatic disqualification.