Home Tutors & Teachers in Kathmandu Valley and beyond (50 Vacancy)
- Offered salary:
- Job Level: As per position
- Job Type: Part time
- Gender: Any
- Age: Any
- Academic Degree: As per Position
- Experience: 1
- Apply Till: 29 Feb, 2020 11:59:59 PM
[42 day(s) left]
- Job Location: Kathmandu,Anamnagar, Kathmandu
Home Tuition Nepal® is country's 1st digital home tuition service provider with an app on Google Play® store (click here to download). We serve 10 major Nepali cities such as Kathmandu, Lalitpur, Bhaktapur, Pokhara, Birgunj and beyond. We bring tutors and students together. We have over 1000s prospective parents and 50+ reputed schools waiting for qualified teachers/tutors so we are always looking for talented, dedicated and experienced candidates from all over Nepal.
We bring parents and tutors together! We are looking for bright tutors/teachers who are passionate about mentoring others. Aside from having knowledge in a subject area, tutors should also be friendly, articulate, and punctual.
Working with Home Tuition Nepal® includes several benefits, such as the flexibility to schedule your own sessions, and to set your own tutoring load. We put forth great effort to match students to the right tutors, resulting in relationships that provide for great learning environments. Guaranteed payment on the 1st day of every month.
+2 or above. Minimum 1 years of teaching experience.
Excellent communication skills and a friendly personality. Academic background in subject areas you wish to tutor and ability to personalize lessons for each student.
Other Special Requirement
How To Apply?
1. Go to Google Play store (click here) to download our Android App. (Preferred method)
2. Call us at 9851154626
3. Simply send us an email by clicking this link here to leave your contact information.
The deadline to apply for the above job is till 29 Feb, 2020 11:59:59 PM
If this sounds appealing to you, we’d love to have you join us! Send us your updated resume, with work samples describing why you’re the best fit for this role.
You can send your application to email@example.com
- For already registered users: Login to www.growthsellers.com with your user name and password.
- For new users: Create A New Jobseeker Account.
- Edit your profile (sections: Personal, Education, General, Training, Other Information etc.).
- Click the ‘Apply Online’ button on this page.
- Check ‘Jobs I’ve applied to’ in the control panel of your profile to confirm your application status. If you have successfully applied, the job position and the organization name will be displayed in the list with the status of application sent.
All candidates are expected to be proficient in written/spoken English and Nepali and be computer literate with a working knowledge of office applications. For the position(s) mentioned above, candidates are expected to have a smart personality, pleasant and cheerful nature with excellent interpersonal skill coupled with a desire to excel and having a positive attitude.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the further selection process(es).The organization reserve the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. Canvassing at any stage of the processes shall lead to automatic disqualification.