Sales Officer (1 Vacancy)
- Offered salary:
- Job Level: As per position
- Job Type: Full time
- Gender: Male
- Age: Any
- Academic Degree: As per Position
- Experience: Sales experience in technical environment of 3-5 years
- Apply Till: 06 Jun, 2019 11:59:59 PM
[18 day(s) left]
- Job Location: Kathmandu,Kathmandu
The Sales Officer is responsible to successfully handle all assigned customer projects: solutions design, configuration, preparation of customer offer, presentation, customer negotiations and deal closing.
He coordinates his activities with customer’s organization and with peer functions within the organization.
He provides regular feedback to the Director Sales & Marketing and informs on the status of on-going and open projects.
- Understands customer business needs and requirements
- Ability to make a sound proposal based on the specific needs of customer
- Has the ability to explain the rationale of a solution to a customer
- Negotiate with customer and close a deal successfully
- Professionally represent LEADStowards a customer
- Provide regular feedback to Director of Sales & Marketing
- Cooperates and engages in teamwork with all fellow-employees .
- Continuously improve his sales-, marketing- and presentation skills
Other Special Requirement
- Flair for technical solutions, interested in new technologies
- Demonstrated negotiation, presentation and closing skill
- Customer orientation – interest in meeting customer expectations
- Shows a strive to achieve results and continuously improve performance
- Skills in both, verbal and written communication – good listener
- Fluent in English and local language
Computer skills and proficient in MS-office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
The deadline to apply for the above job is till 06 Jun, 2019 11:59:59 PM
If this sounds appealing to you, we’d love to have you join us! Send us your updated resume, with work samples describing why you’re the best fit for this role.
- For already registered users: Login to www.growthsellers.com with your user name and password.
- For new users: Create A New Jobseeker Account.
- Edit your profile (sections: Personal, Education, General, Training, Other Information etc.).
- Click the ‘Apply Online’ button on this page.
- Check ‘Jobs I’ve applied to’ in the control panel of your profile to confirm your application status. If you have successfully applied, the job position and the organization name will be displayed in the list with the status of application sent.
All candidates are expected to be proficient in written/spoken English and Nepali and be computer literate with a working knowledge of office applications. For the position(s) mentioned above, candidates are expected to have a smart personality, pleasant and cheerful nature with excellent interpersonal skill coupled with a desire to excel and having a positive attitude.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the further selection process(es).The organization reserve the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. Canvassing at any stage of the processes shall lead to automatic disqualification.