· Develop and implement strategies to improve customer retention and satisfaction.
· Monitor customer feedback and conduct regular customer satisfaction surveys.
· Analyze customer data and behavior to identify patterns and trends.
· Collaborate with other departments to address customer issues and concerns.
· Develop and implement customer loyalty programs and rewards.
· Create and execute customer retention campaigns.
· Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of retention efforts.
· Develop and implement customer retention metrics and goals.
· Identify opportunities for improvement and make recommendations to senior management.
· Manage and motivate a team of Support Analysts
Night Shift 7:30 PM to 5:30 AM
The key qualities and skills that a retention manager should possess are following:
· Persuasive communication skills: A retention manager needs to be able to effectively communicate with employees at all levels of the organization, to understand their needs and concerns, and develop and implement retention strategies that address these issues.
· Excellent interpersonal skills: A retention manager should be able to build strong relationships with employees and motivate and engage them to improve retention rates.
· Analytical ability: A retention manager should be able to analyze data and trends related to employee retention and use this information to identify areas for improvement and develop effective strategies to address them.
· Strategic thinking: A retention manager should be able to develop long-term retention strategies that align with the organization's goals.
· Problem-solving skills: A retention manager should be able to identify and troubleshoot problems related to employee retention and develop and implement solutions to address these issues.
· Leadership skills: A retention manager should be able to lead and manage teams of employees and motivate and support them to achieve their goals.
· Flexibility: A retention manager should be able to adapt to changing circumstances and environments and implement new strategies and approaches as needed.
· Organizational skills: A retention manager should be able to manage multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously and prioritize tasks and responsibilities to achieve the best possible results.
· Strong decision-making skills: A retention manager should be able to make tough decisions related to employee retention and be able to evaluate the potential impact of these decisions on the organization.
· Knowledge of employment laws and regulations: A retention manager should have a thorough understanding of employment laws and regulations and be able to ensure that the organization is in compliance with these requirements.
Nice to Have:
· Someone with a Solid understanding of all types of work authorization (F1-OPT, TPS, GC EAD, GC, USC, Asylee etc.)
Male / Female
Information Technology / Computer
More than or equal to 4 Year