1. [Retail strategy planning] Participate in the mid and long term retail strategy by understanding the market flow and retailer and competitor trends.
2. [Cooperative retail methodology development] Follow the cooperative retail methodology depending on each retailer store's operation standards and provide the methodology to related business organizations(regional offices and subsidiaries).
3. [Retail data analysis] Analyze the improvement plans on the potential sales issues of subsidiaries and retailers via retail data analysis.
4. [Retail KPI(Key Performance Index) management] Document the retail KPI(Key Performance Index) such as sell out, out of stock, unusable stock, new model stores coverage, etc.
• Experienced professional with full understanding on specialized areas; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways
• Works on problems of diverse scope where analyzing data requires evaluating identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgement in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
• Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work and receives general instructions on new assignments
• Must have minimum 5 years' of relevent experience and a Bachelor's degree, or 3 years and a Master's degree.
Male / Female
More than or equal to 3 Year