Seeking a dedicated and detail-oriented Residential Manager to oversee the residential accommodations within the luxurious resort. The Residential Manager will be responsible for overall operations of the resort.
· Financial acumen and experience managing budgets.
· Ability to handle and resolve resident concerns in a professional and efficient manner.
· Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
· Availability to work flexible hours, including weekends and evenings.
· Bachelor's degree in Hospitality Management, Property Management, Business Administration, or a related field.
· 5 years’ experience in this field.
· Proven experience in property management, residential management, or hospitality management.
· Strong customer service and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively interact with residents and team members.
· Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities.
· Knowledge of property management software and tools.
Are you willing to travel outside your residing location during the job?
Are you willing to temporarily relocate outside of your residing location during the job period?
Do you have two-wheeler riding license?
Do you own two-wheeler vehicle?
Do you have four-wheeler riding license?
Do you own four-wheeler vehicle?
Male / Female
Hotels / Resorts / Restaurant / Hospitality
More than or equal to 5 Year