- Should have basic graphic design skills
- 5-year plus experience in product development in the travel industry
- Analytical thinker, self-motivated and solution oriented
- In depth knowledge of travel destinations and players in market
- Experience in managing external agencies and supplier partners
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite – Excel, Word, PowerPoint presentations, proposal writing and Canva, Adobe photoshop is a plus.
- Strong technical aptitude and skills to quickly grasp new software.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines, and to work collaboratively within a team environment.
- Fluent English speaking with convincing skill and excellent written communication are required with Knowledge of other languages advantage.
- Being flexible and adaptable and having high attention to details
- Having good negotiation skills and communication skills and being able to solve problems
- Having IT skills and maintaining the discipline and having sound personality
- Ability to work extended hours under varying work schedules and frequently meet rigid deadlines
Other Specific Requirements:
- Bachelor/Master level preferred with minimum 5-6 years’ experience
- Two-wheeler license holder and two-wheeler holder are preferred