1. Close coordination with sales team regarding daily sales and collection, dealing withcustomers, billing and payment producer.
2. Coordination with drivers regarding their overtime, allowance and their duties
3. Daily cash/Petty cash Management
4. Ensure the vehicles, re-new on time and process for insurance claim
5. Pass the journal entries in Accounting Software (Busy/Tally)
6. Prepare and send tax invoices as per agreements and as per tariff rates to clients andfollowup for payment.
7. Accounts Reconciliation with bank and party’s ledger on regular basis
8. Issue cheque to vendors and collection of cheque from debtors.
9. Prepare periodic sales and collection report and other reports as required by the seniors.
10. Calculation of TDS, E - TDS process, , and payroll management.
11. Perform financial and other duties as assigned by the management.
Alignment to professional culture that values dignity of individual, and accountable& transparent collaboration that values quality of work
Male / Female
Automotive / Automobile / Ancillaries
More than or equal to 2 Year