Developing a pricing strategy that maximizes profits and market share but considers customer
• Identifying new customers.
• Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
• Creating promotions with advertising managers.
• Understanding and developing budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
• Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
• Building brand awareness and positioning.
• Evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy.
• Directing, planning and coordinating marketing efforts.
• Developing each marketing campaign from start to finish.
Male / Female
More than or equal to 6 Year