· Safely and efficiently performs assigned processes to meet the required daily logistics activities.
· Collaborates and communicates with colleagues and others involved in the shipment and receipt of products about information related to the shipment.
· Compiles carrier and route assignments.
· Tracks, traces, and updates the status of shipments.
· Successfully conducts and completes all assigned trainings.
· Provides additional backup support for shipping and receiving departments.
Are you willing to travel outside your residing location during the job?
Are you willing to temporarily relocate outside of your residing location during the job period?
Do you have two-wheeler riding license?
Do you own two-wheeler vehicle?
Do you have four-wheeler riding license?
Do you own four-wheeler vehicle?
Male / Female
General Trading / Import / Export
More than or equal to 2 Year