- Counsel students regarding the programs offered, it’s scope and other matters
- Handle enquires about the college, programs offered, admission procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure etc.
- Review all the students’ applications( Marks, documents and other requirements of university)
- Provide assistance to students for completing the enrolment forms and regarding other matters
- Set the time of interview for students and informing the same to the students and Executive Director/Chairman
- Proper documentation of admission forms, enquiry forms, interview sheets, students’ documents
- Follow up of enquires via SMS, Email, Telephone and website
- Arrange orientation programs for new students
- Participate in different events like exhibitions, fairs and other different events (both inside and outside valley) representing the college.
- Maintain proper database of students in Edusys about student’s detail including their documents.
- Prepare reports like-
• Admission report
• Enquiry report
• Weekly counseling report
• Daily walk-in enrollment detail
• Weekly work done report
• Others as required by supervisor
12.Responsible for overall operation of the department and supervision of all Academic Counsellors
13.Other duties as assigned by supervisor