- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in human resource, business administration or related field. Master degree in specialization in HR is desirable.
- 2-3 years experience in full spectrum of human resource with strong knowledge in talent hunt, recruitment, staff retention, training and compliance
- Good organization skills and able to relate to people from all levels
- Resourceful & creative in finding a ways to recruit different level of staff
- Knowledge in client handling with the experience of job consultancy will be desirable
- Good remuneration
- Flexible working hours
- Free transportation and communication
- Good working environment
Interested candidates, please drop your CV with expected salary and availability on email@example.com or contact 9851207960.