· To create financials plans, analyze financial performance, identify key trends and risks, and recommend the appropriate solution. This would involve developing budgets and financial reports the provide insight into the company’s financial performance and health.
· To manage the company’s accounting functions, ensure up-to- date financials records, and prepare required MIS in compliance with accounting standards, tax laws and financial guidelines.
· Identify and mitigate the company’s various financial risks, including credit and liquidity risks.
· To identify the opportunities to improve the company’s financial performance and work with other team members to execute those opportunities, including cost control, pricing strategies, etc.
· To maintain proper internal controls and ensure that financial and business operations are audited regularly and suggested measures and timely implemented.
· Manage and monitor the accounts and finance team and provide guidance and support to ensure the team meets its objectives and contributes to the company’s success.
· Accurate and error free MIS for every month.
· Tax return to be filed by Ashwin end for the last year.
· Projected Cash flow to be presented for every month.
· Preparation of yearly budget.
· Proper Keeping of data and files and digitalizing the files and records.
· Finance Person with 5-6 yrs. of experience in FMCG Industries
· A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
· Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
· Proficient in accounting software such as ERP and MS-Office.
· Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
· Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used.
Male / Female
More than or equal to 5 Year