- Work closely with UKAID सीप project. This could relate to conducting surveys, donor coordination etc.
- Create a detailed Roster of stakeholders (users and their organizations, private developers, government agencies, academia and development partners involved in the work related to labour/skills/industrial relations.
- Execute the projects and ensure the expected milestones are achieved and monitor, support, guide and nurture project team to accomplish the objective.
- Act as focal person/POC for Province coordination activities on CNI and develop, Maintain meeting calendar with Province Team.
- Maintain PR with governmental agencies, BI-national chambers, Consulate generals, Trade associations, Funding Partners, ILO etc.
- Help CNI in effective research related to the issues mentioned above.
- To work very closely with various development partners, government, and various other stakeholders for advocating to strengthen the role of the private sector related to labour issues.
- To draft policy analysis and feedback for advocacy and lobbying in skill-related issues that are linked with labor, industry, economy, and others.
- To identify key bottlenecks in the development of skilled-manpower in Nepal and prepare a detailed paper and lobby for it to the Government and the concerned organizations/stakeholders including the development partners.
- To coordinate and call meetings related to skills and labour.
- Any other relevant work assigned related to skills and labour.
- To work closely with industry, associations, and social security scheme operators.
- Produce ‘Nepal Labour Sector Overview’ (on a quarterly basis).
- Upon hiring, the candidate will coordinate with coordinate Directors, DG and relevant VPs to further designation of responsibilities.
- Work along with the designated VP for smooth operations and coordination with CNI province offices.
- Assist DG on any matter related to province coordination.
- Liaise with Start-up Committee regularly.
- The roles regarding Start-up will be defined more once the candidate has been hired.