- To help in due diligence for the execution of the Infrastructure Summit every two years.
- To work very closely with various development partners, government, and various other stakeholders for advocating to strengthen the role of the private sector in the infrastructure Domain,
- To draft policy analysis and feedback for Advocacy and lobbying in investment-related issues that are linked with labor, market, trade, and others.
- To identify key bottlenecks in the development of infrastructure in Nepal and prepare a detailed paper and lobby for it to the Government and the concerned organizations/stakeholders including the development partners.
- To bring organizations related to infrastructure in the fold of CNI.
- To coordinate and call meetings of Infra Cell
- Note keeping and institutional press releases - coordinate with Communication Director
- To create a positive environment among the public towards infrastructure development in Nepal.
- Any other relevant work assigned related to infrastructure development.
- Education: Master’s Degree in Management/ Engineering or relevant field having experience.
- At least 8-10 years of experience in private/government sectors.
- Excellent command in written & spoken English/Nepali.
- Detailed Roster of stakeholders (users and their organizations, private developers, government agencies, academia and development partners working for infrastructure (mainly physical) prepared and updated regularly (can consult with the Research Director);
- Be the designated personnel for Committees/Councils/Forums as determined by the Secretariat;
- At least Quarterly interactions with stakeholders regarding the infrastructure development of the nation;
- Independent analysis and Quantification of the benefits of policies formulated by the government.
- Help Office Bearers’ with information, analysis, reports, and even support in negotiation with other stakeholders as needed.
- Identification of key bottlenecks in respective infrastructure development
- In consultation with the Office bearers’, prepare detailed, precise, and verifiable papers from time to time to lobby, educate and propagate for improvement conducive environment on a regular basis
- Initiate for Establishment of the Infrastructure Development Data Centre within CNI regarding the various infrastructure projects being implemented in Nepal
- Hold Infrastructure Summit every two years and record it to develop infrastructures Planned by the Office Bearers'.
- Help in updating the CNI website regarding Infra Cell.
- Produce ‘Nepal Infrastructure Overview’ (on a quarterly basis).
Confederation of Nepalese Industries (CNI)
Experience: More than 5
: Business Community
Gender: Male / Female