We are seeking a highly skilled and detail-oriented professional to oversee our company's process restructuring, internal audit, IT general controls audit and SOP development initiatives. The ideal candidate will be responsible for analyzing existing processes, identifying areas for improvement, and creating effective strategies to streamline operations and increase efficiency. They will also be responsible for developing comprehensive SOPs and conducting internal audits to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures. It will also be their duty to handle IT GC assignments and ensure that the organization's information systems comply with industry standards and best practices.
• The ideal candidate will be responsible for executing assignments in the space of risk advisory, process re-engineering, SOP etc.
• Ensure proper documentation and adherence to quality control standards of the form.
• Communication with clients and attending meetings on periodic basis. Attend to client and audit or queries within reasonable timeline.
• Support in tender filing
• Keep all the information of client and firm strictly private and confidential from unauthorized person and not to disclose without prior permission from the Client or Partners.
• Perform such other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Candidate should be ready to travel within and outside the country for long term projects.
• Chartered accountant or Semi Qualified from ICAN & ICAI with more than 7 years and relevant experience in Business Advisory Engagements. Experience in Big firms and Network firms shall be an additional advantage.
• Must have experience in Internal Audit
• One who is looking to pursue career in consulting practice.
• Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Should have good verbal and written presentation skills, leadership and team management skills.
• English Mandatory
• Ready to travel based on assignment
Male / Female
Audit Firms / Tax Consultant
More than or equal to 7 Year