· Overall responsible for procurement and sourcing activities of equipment,
· Review, develop and execute procurement procedures; ensure procurement practices are complied with mill and group guidelines and procedures.
· Develop and execute procurement strategies to ensure procurement practices had been carried out efficiently, cost effective and transparency.
· Manage contracts and ensure the arrangement of contracts is in place and safeguard company interest.
· Provide guidance and training to procurement staffs and internal customers to ensure continuous improvement in terms of procurement competitiveness and procurement/store processes.
· Evaluate and organize training for subordinates to develop higher skills and competency. Coaches and provides necessary support to all team members to ensure the staff performance
· Lead major procurement/subcontract activities, including bid evaluation, negotiation, etc.
· Manage variation orders, verify invoices and issue Completion or Acceptance Certificates
· Manage close out of all Procurement and Subcontracts upon completion of work in a timely manner.
· Possess strong knowledge on procurement, sourcing and supply chain of equipment, spares and materials for heavy industry
· Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills and meticulous
· Planning and prioritization skills
· Strong People management, communication and listening skills.
3-4 years of experience